• Passport: To apply for, renew or replace a passport, complete Form DS-64 from the US State Department. Please make sure you have available blank pages in your passport prior to deployment. Also, if your passport is due to expire in less than six months, please start the renewal process as soon as possible.
• Driver's License: Please take care of renewals prior to deployment.
• Birth or Death Certificate / Marriage or Divorce Record: Copies can be obtained through the office of vital records from the county of birth or death, or marriage or divorce. Online service is often available.
• Military Records: Form 180 (SF-180) is available online or from any office of the Veterans Administration, American Legion, VFW or Red Cross.
• Social Security Card: Contact any Social Security Administration office or request a copy of your Social Security statement online.
• Tax Return Copy: Contact your tax preparer (which might be an online service such as Turbotax) or call the IRS.
• Credit Card Websites and Customer Service Numbers: